Rockwell Automation On Tour
Making new tracks, Rockwell Automation on Tour will visit multiple locations in both metropolitan and regional centres around Australia. This free educational workshop series allows attendees from all industries to explore the latest aspects of the company’s Integrated Architecture approach to plantwide control and information systems.
Each location will host a free one day event comprising concurrent streams of hands-on labs detailing the latest Rockwell Automation products and software, as well as an industry focussed discussion stream. Workshops are designed to cater for a range of interests, with introductory and advanced sessions staggered throughout the day.
The program will include sessions that focus on solutions to key challenges faced by industry today: manufacturing and IT convergence, energy management, and industrial and machine safety. The event will also introduce participants to landmark new products being launched in 2013, including Micro 850 programmable controllers, PowerFlex 525 variable speed drives and Studio 5000 automation engineering & design environment software.
What to expect:
Rockwell Automation On Tour will have -
- Two streams of hands-on labs to choose from, giving you the opportunity to put theory into practice.
- Technical seminars with leading speakers from Rockwell Automation and their partners. Industry experts will share their knowledge and examples of best practice.
- Focused product and solutions display area to compliment the hands-on labs and technical seminars.
|View Agenda||4 June 2013||Mackay QLD - Mackay Entertainment & Convention Centre||Click here to Register|
1. Fill in your details (Name, Title, Company, Mobile, Email).
2. Select - if you will be attending Rockwell Automation on the Move. (This will also activate Workshop selection)
3. Select - which Workshops you would like to attend. (Registration Required - Seats are limited)
If you require any information about these events or wish to register your interest in attending, please contact your local Sales Office or authorised Rockwell Automation Distributor.